To avoid legal action from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights, it’s time to make sure that all pages on your college or university’s website meet accessibility guidelines for all people—and that means anyone who has a disability.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn:
- Background on accessibility laws.
- What’s new in WCAG 2.1.
- What is Universal Design for Learning.
- Accessibility best practices.
- How to develop a long-term digital accessibility plan.
- 5 steps to solve common accessibility issues now.
- Tools and resources to help your site become and stay accessible.