Students live on their phone and the best way to keep students in the loop about co-curricular
opportunities is via texting. But, sending one-off texts to increase student engagement
in campus life is a resource drain and honestly, not very effective.
What if you could automate text messages to at-risk students to surface personalized clubs and events that may spark their interest and do so in a way that feels like you and your team are personally messaging them?
Now you can!
Increase engagement with co-curricular opportunities and stay connected with students as they get involved on campus via a text messaging solution available with Presence.
Modern Campus Signal Vine is the only higher ed solution for conversational texting at scale, powered by an easy-to-use, patented platform combining data-driven insights, AI and comprehensive one-to-many and one-to-one communication. And because you're already a Modern Campus customer, it's easier than you might think...
Join Modern Campus’ Presence and Signal Vine experts, Charles, Meghan and Andy, as we explore our best practices to take your student engagement to the next level with Presence & Signal Vine.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Our 5 best practices for supercharging your student engagement strategies with conversational texting
- How Blended Messaging® has helped thousands of students get and stay engaged with campus
- How to prompt students to discover resources available from the institution that will help them feel a sense of belongingness
- How to focus staff time by sending personalized messages at scale
- Charles Parsons, Vice President of Product (Signal Vine) | Modern Campus
- Meghan Hakey, Director of Field Engagement & Solutions Marketing | Modern Campus
- Andy Gould, Vice President of Product (Presence) | Modern Campus