Is your school struggling to maintain enrollment?
Organic search is how most prospective students will find your website. Search engine optimization (SEO) must become an essential part of your website development and maintenance plan, and it must play a leading role in your overall marketing strategy. But how can you effectively implement SEO without being an expert? Is there a way to improve your school’s ranking without breaking the budget?
This white paper explains how SEO can improve your website performance and engagement results. It outlines a simple strategy for implementing an organic search program and shares practical tips and resources you can start on today.
In this white paper, you'll explore:
- Why SEO is important for higher ed.
- How to determine your school's ranking based on SEO performance.
- How to create a simple, yet effective SEO strategy.
- The future of search engine optimization.
- SEO resources and performance tools