Create Extraordinary Digital Experiences for Lifelong Learners
Grow and manage the business of continuing education and workforce development for your entire institution in a way your main-campus SIS or traditional systems weren’t designed to handle.
Facilitate and simplify creation of new courses, programs and certificates.
Leverage your brand to stand out in a crowded market.
Deliver a personalized, eCommerce-enhanced registration experience.
Tailor the system settings and behavior to meet your institutional policies.
Reporting & Dashboards
Create real-time visibility into performance.
Govern accounting and standardize business rules.
Provide self-service personalized portals for learners, instructors, and families.
Security & Privacy
Comply with the industry-leading standards: PCI-DSS, SOC-2, WCAG, FERPA, FIPPA, GDPR, CCPA
Of adults considering enrollment in an education program prefer non-degree, alternative programming.
Of American jobs since 2020 require some postsecondary education or training but less than a bachelor's degree.
Of workers require new skills to improve employability.
Engage Learners & Drive High Retention
- Simplify registrations
- Increase conversions
- Transform re-enrollment
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Recover prospects
Enable Customized Offerings for Corporate Partners
- Offer customized catalogs of courses and certificates that meet unique learning objectives.
- Automate billing, invoicing and discount processes for corporate clients.
- Provide simplified batch enrollment processes to streamline access to offerings. (available in Destiny One)
- Create dedicated landing pages for each partner. (available in Destiny One)
Offer Digital Credentials That Today’s Learners & Employers Want
- Simplify the attainment and awarding of short-term credentials.
- Customize design and content of certificates that learners can share online.
- Automate process of creating, managing, and awarding certificates and badges.
- Issue forgery-proof, verifiable digital credentials.
Make the ROI of Higher Ed Clear
- Allow learners to evaluate programs and career pathways.
- Engage with persona and objective based pathways.
- Display relevant career data including salary and projected growth on your website.
- Help learners find critical information or register without leaving your website.
Available in Destiny One
We're the Non-Traditional Student Management Leader
Articles, interviews and insights in The EvoLLLution, our online publication, from thought leaders who are passionate about the future of higher education.
We are customer obsessed with over 360 institutions who rely on Modern Campus for guidance and expertise to manage and grow their non-traditional programs.
We enable a modern learner experience so students easily find relevant offerings, place them in a cart, pay and register – growing your enrolments and revenue.
Integrate With Your Tech Ecosystem
Connect With Your Existing Systems
- Website and CMS: Use Destiny One’s public view or integrate with your CMS.
- Payment Processors: Manage online payments and refunds in real time.
- Authentication and Identity Management: Manage authentication in real time.
- LMS: Facilitate live access to courseware & automated grade processing.
- CRM & Marketing Automation: Build full-funnel visibility.
- SIS: Sync student, enrollment and financial data between platforms.
Over 360 higher ed institutions thrive with Modern Campus Destiny One and Lumens.
Up to 19%
Average enrollment growth for Destiny One and Lumens customers.
Staff time savings for Destiny One and Lumens customers.
Extend Your Capabilities
With optional modules, you can create a customized non-traditional student experience for your institution.
Corporate Engagement Manager
Foster and manage compelling corporate partnerships through corporate and contract training.
International & Specialty Programs Manager
Engage international and ESL audiences more effectively.
CRM & Marketing Automation
Expand interaction with your customers through marketing tools.
Gain the Most Value from Modern Campus
Let us diagnose your operational processes and share our best practices.
Operational Health Check
University of Calgary
“There’s an expertise that comes when you bring in somebody who has knowledge from supporting the product for other clients. They brought that world vision to us and helped us to broaden our narrow vision.”
Over 360 Universities and Colleges Trust Modern Campus
Nothing could compete with Destiny One. Not only does it deliver the Amazon experience and seamlessness we were looking for, but it has a range of different modules and integrations that make the product stand out."
Dean of Continuing Education, Ryerson University - Ryerson University
increase in course enrollments through 2020, despite program changes caused by the pandemic
Lumens allows students to register any time of day. This opened staff time immensely. We saw an immediate shift to 34% self-registration online."
Director of Operations, NICC Business and Community Solutions - Northeast Iowa Community College
increase in self-registration
After moving over to Destiny One we had a web catalogue that was produced by Destiny One, with all the content already in it rather than having to be manually transcribed from one system into the marketing material."
Business Analyst, UC Berkeley Extension - UC Berkeley Extension
Of different applications and processes were moved fully onto Destiny One.
From a collegiate level, several have been able to reduce the number of merchant accounts and benefited from having a single administrative support unit catered to non-credit activities."
Associate Director of Academic Support Resources-IT, University of Minnesota - University of Minnesota
Of estimated annual savings.
We’re helping people shift their focus from administrative work to the things that matter: program development, marketing, and curriculum."
Associate Vice Provost, Temple University - Temple University
Of expected revenue growth.
Higher Ed Innovators' Experience With Modern Campus
How to Choose a Next-Generation Registration System for Your Continuing Education or Workforce Development Organization
Non-traditional education demands a non-traditional student information system (SIS). Does your SIS meet the unique needs of your programs?
This research highlights the perspectives of institutional leaders on the value and place of alternative credentials. It also highlights the obstacles standing in the wayof scale and growth.
Hear how leaders across Texas are expanding relationships with employers, with students and with faculties across their own campuses to achieve credential attainment and workforce development outcomes.