See What It Takes To Become a Modern Campus
We are thought leaders, colleagues and members of a community of lifelong learners who believe that education is the answer to almost everything.
Our web events provide insight into digital engagement trends, higher education’s future and ways of harnessing technology to serve students’ professional and personal enrichment needs, now and forever.
Join us in changing higher education.
How To Create Rich Campus Maps & Virtual Tours
May 12 at 2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
Virtual tours and interactive maps are key digital engagement tools for your higher ed institution website. For prospective students, the ability to conduct a virtual tour allows them to visualize themselves as a part of your campus, while an interactive map allows for discovery and efficient exploration. The ability to curate how prospective students visualize your campus allows for a better opportunity to intrigue and engage.
Join our webinar to:
- How rich campus maps and virtual tours drive high engagement and conversion
- The importance of customization and branding your map experience
- Why campus maps and virtual tours and imperative to serve today's modern learners
- How you can create a high-value campus map in as little as 30 days
Todd James | Product Specialist, Modern Campus
Nick Catto | Product Specialist, Modern Campus
How to Make the ROI of Higher Ed Clear for Your Learners
May 26 at 2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
The modern student wants more than a schedule of classes—they want to know where their academic journey leads in terms of careers, labor market outlooks and salaries. More than ever, presenting the expected return on their education investment has become an essential part of the recruitment and enrollment process.
The new Modern Campus Pathways module for Omni CMS and Destiny One makes it a reality. Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Create career pathways with labor market outcomes and integrate these with your institution’s academic offerings.
- Provide prospective students with data that informs their decision-making during registration and drives them to persist throughout their program.
- Capitalize on the modern learner lifecycle with credentials and upskilling that keep graduates returning to your institution throughout their career.
- Present clear pathways that bridge the learner engagement gap.
Chad Rowe | Director of Product Development, Modern Campus
How To Convert CE Prospects with E-Commerce Best Practices
June 9 at 2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
Non-traditional learners don’t respond to traditional engagement strategies. When non-credit units use e-Commerce best practices, they enjoy higher conversion rates and reduce drop-offs from CE prospects.
Join this Modern Campus webinar on How to Convert CE Prospects with E-Commerce Best Practices and learn how to:
- Create alerts with automated emails for newly available courses
- Offer discount codes to encourage bundling and create urgency
- Recover revenue from abandoned shopping carts
- Fast-track your checkout experience
Durgesh Singh | Solutions Engineer, Modern Campus