Connect your institution, learners and the community
Save time and resources as you seamlessly communicate with local volunteer agencies
to solicit opportunities for students,
and connect progress and outcomes to support students’ cocurricular development
Average value of a volunteer hour
Estimated value of volunteerism
Volunteers twice as likely to donate to a charity
Centralize Programming and Partnerships
Become the hub for volunteerism on campus and in the community by connecting students and community partners to a central volunteer database:
- Stream in local volunteer opportunities from Get Connected’s over 60,000 non-profit users
- Boost impact with streamlined campus group and team management tools
Streamline Volunteer Management Tools and Processes
Save time with built-in tools like efficient communication channels and robust, real-time reporting for each community partner, campus group, and student.
- Ensure all shifts are filled with centralized registration and flexible self-scheduling
- Collect service hours data with a check-in kiosk, mobile app, and automated reminders
- Accurately track every volunteer hour with automated tools and pre-built reports
Engage Community Partners
Build and maintain community partnerships with automated communication tools, custom landing pages, and real-time impact tracking.
- Tell your data story, and report on student service metrics and impact area progress with confidence
Modern Campus: Higher Ed’s Civic Engagement Leader
We are now able to accurately measure the impact students, faculty, and staff are making in the community. It was always an estimate, and now it is an actual representation."
Ben Write - Bradley University