Join Associate Vice President for Student Development, Dr. Ken Gassiot, of Georgia Southern University for our virtual event exclusively for institutions in the Southeast! We’ll take a deep dive into the best practices they’ve developed for scaling co-curricular learning and building buy-in for driving student success.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why schools in the Southeast have decided to use Presence for their institutional goals
- How to improve data-informed decision making with real-time analytics of involvement and create a one-stop shop for co-curricular experiences
- How others have justified a Presence investment at their institution
- Best practices for developing your co-curricular programming and building buy-in across your institution
- Dr. Ken Gassiot, Associate Vice President for Student Development at Georgia Southern University
- Meghan Hakey, Director of Field Engagement and Solutions Marketing at Modern Campus