Modern Campus Launches Advantage Program for Higher Education Institutions
Modern Campus Advantage customer loyalty program makes it easier for colleges and universities to engage learners at every phase of their learner-to-earner lifecycle
TORONTO – March 6, 2023
Modern Campus today announced the launch of the Modern Campus Advantage program, designed to recognize the trust and investment customers have with Modern Campus while making it easier for them to adopt additional solutions across the suite and receive multiple value-adding benefits.
The Modern Campus Advantage program recognizes customers for their partnership and makes it easier for them to engage students at every phase of the learner-to-earner lifecycle.
As Advantage customers add additional Modern Campus products to their technology portfolio, they will receive:
- Priority Participation in Product Roundtables: Opportunities to participate in solution-specific customer advisory boards and discuss roadmap, sandbox availability, challenges, and future state initiatives.
- A Dedicated Strategic Account Manager: Customers with four or more Modern Campus products are assigned a dedicated Strategic Account Manager who aligns the goals of the campus across all customer-facing, implementation, and service teams to ensure a dazzling customer journey. This is in addition to the Account Manager who works with operational staff and users with each individual product line.
- Post-Go-Live Success Package Discounts: Eligible for discounts on value-added services, purchased through contract amendment.
- Professional Development Opportunities to Present at National Conferences: Opportunities to present at national conferences and engage in professional development.
- Complementary Tickets to Evolve, the Modern Campus Customer Conference: Receive between 1-5 complimentary passes to Modern Campus’ yearly customer conference, Evolve, which has a specialist track for Advantage customers.
- Simplified Pricing and Procurement: Eligible for bundled pricing options, purchased through contract amendment.
“We’re a trusted strategic partner of over 2,000 colleges and universities across North America and around the world,” said Peter DeVries, Chief Executive Officer of Modern Campus. “We pride ourselves on the high quality of service and functionality we deliver, and we want to make it easier for our customers to deliver on their missions and serve wider audiences of learners.”
Modern Campus offers a wide range of solutions designed to support learner engagement and staff efficiency at every phase of the learner-to-earner lifecycle. Solutions include:
- Modern Campus Omni CMS: Content management system purpose-built for higher ed, with features that streamline the management of massive institutional websites while delivering personalized visitor experiences. Modern Campus Omni CMS is used by over 550 higher education institutions.
- Modern Campus Connected Curriculum: Catalog, curriculum and scheduling management software that digitalize and simplify time-consuming processes that bog down the Registrar’s office. Modern Campus Acalog, Curriculog, Section and Register are used on over 850 higher education campuses.
- Modern Campus Student Engagement & Development: Student engagement software that tracks and manages learner engagement with co-curricular programming, improving persistence and success. Modern Campus Presence is used by over 275 higher education institutions.
- Modern Campus Strategic Student Communication: Student communication software that automates one-to-many SMS texting while still allowing for personalized engagement. Modern Campus Signal Vine is used by over 500 higher education institutions.
- Modern Campus Non-Traditional SIS: Management software designed specifically to streamline the complex business of continuing, workforce, professional and online education. Modern Campus Destiny One and Lumens are used by over 380 higher education institutions.
With multiple Connectors already bringing the Modern Campus suite together—and more on the way—the Modern Campus suite provides the most comprehensive set of solutions to help colleges and universities engage and serve learners at every stage of the learner-to-earner lifecycle.
Modern Campus customers can learn more about the Advantage program, and find out if their institution is eligible, by connecting with their Account Manager or by clicking this link.
About Modern Campus
Modern Campus is obsessed with empowering its 2,000+ higher education customers to thrive when radical transformation is required to respond to lower student enrollments and revenue, rising costs, crushing student debt, and administrative complexity.
The Modern Campus engagement platform powers solutions for non-traditional student management, web content management, catalog and curriculum management, student engagement and development, conversational text messaging, career pathways, and campus maps and virtual tours. The result: innovative institutions can create a learner-to-earner lifecycle that engages modern learners for life, while providing modern administrators with the tools needed to streamline workflows and drive high efficiency.
Last updated: March 9, 2023